- 3 Way Actions (Clean, Disinfect, Deodorizes)
- NEA recommended disinfectant that is effective against Coronaviruses
- Kills 99.9% viruses and bacteria
- Halal Certified Disinfectant
- Glutaraldehyde Free
- Low irritancy and mild apple fragrance
- Effective in any hard and soft materials
- Aircraft approved disinfectant
- Improve indoor air quality
- Non-Corrosive Disinfectant
- Sweep/vacuum all carpeted areas
- Mop all tiled areas
- Dust exterior of all furniture
- Clear wastepaper baskets
- Clean all bathrooms (if any)
- Wash cups, clear lunch boxes
- Wipe all glass panels and doors
- Clean interior of all windows
- General cleaning of all rooms
- Clean lift landing and stairway (if any)
Cleaning equipments provided
- Broom and dustpan
- Microfibre duster
- Service air-conditioner quarterly.
- Remove brush and debris near the unit.
- Clean air filters.
- Tighten all bolts, set screws, foundation bolts.
- Inspect and clean cooling coils and aluminium fins.
- Inspect and test all valves.
- Inspect and clean fan housing, fan scroll, drain pans and secondary drains.
- Inspect and clean motor, carbon brushes/slip rings.
- Check all water coil, seals and pipelines for leaks.
- Blow out all dirt pockets, drip legs, strainers, and other points arrange for blow-off of water from the system.
- Clean, adjust and lubricate valves.
- Check the operation of automatic water regulating valves.
- Call-ups on top of routine maintenance for diagnosis and repair will be charged separately.
- Chemical cleaning and replacement of any spare parts shall be quoted separately.
- Inspect breakers that are causing power trip.
- Check the condition of wires.
- Tighten wires.
- Measure the voltage
- Check earth wiring.
- Remove dust and clean electrical cabinet.
- Inspect switches and sockets.
- Acquire information from homeowners to help determine the possible appliance or power socket causing the trip.
- Check switches and sockets connectors.
- Recommend replacement of cables and connectors if necessary.
- Recommend replacement of switches and sockets if damaged.
- Light tubes, fittings, feature lights will be charged separately.
- Relocation of power points, plugs, and fittings will be charged separately.
- Any builder works associated with the electrical modification will be charged separately.
Sanitary & Plumbing
- Provide trained technician for installation and replacement of sanitary & plumbing fixtures during operating hours.
- Clear choked pipes, basin, toilet bowls, floor traps, manholes, etc. during operating hours.
- Repair and replace water taps, mixer taps, piping, bottle traps, flexible hoses, basins, sink bowls, urinal bowls, flushing cisterns and toilet accessories.
- Provide trained technician to attend to pipe burst emergency incidents.
- Toilet accessories, fittings, water taps and mixer taps will be charged separately.
- Several chokes requiring machine assistance will be charged separately.
- Pipe and valve replacement will be charged separately.
- Builder work associated with modification of sanitary & plumbing fixtures will be charged separately.
- Carry out pest control services monthly.
- Provide preventive home checks for pests.
- Provide effective pest control solutions such as cockroach and ants treatment, termite control services.
- Provide integrated mosquito treatment.
- Provide fogging and other ad-hoc services available upon request.
Gardening & Landscaping
- Executed monthly.
- Pruning and weeding.
- Applying fertilisers and insecticides to the plants when applicable.
- Topping off plants.
- Cleaning up the garden and disposal of waste after work.
- Any service or scope of work not stipulated in the provision shall be excluded.
- Means of access, example scaffolding, scissors lift and boom lift required for work at height above 3 metres shall be charged separately.
- Warranty for the equipment provided by the owner shall be excluded.
Do contact us for more details!